Spare Part Manager
Faridabad, Haryana, India
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy .
ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions. We are a trusted partner who continues to redefine robotics automation, with a focus on collaborative solutions, which allow humans to work safely alongside robots without the need for barriers.
Reporting to Local Product Group Manager ,you will be working as Spare Part Manager and you will be a part of the Robotics & Automation business based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible to handle Spare part (SP) business across India for Robotics CS function and meet business targets and make & implement strategies to improve this business YOY .
- Responsible for Meeting Spare part business targets for India region,business also includes products like selling exchange parts, factory repairing & new spares in 2020 , the target will be approx. 8-9 MUSD and there will be revised target every year.
- Will be responsible for handling Spare part sales team for Robotics India .
- Making & implementing strategies to Meet Business targets and also develop this business in coming years .
- Meeting Growth targets YOY for SP business & maintain Business profitability as per target.
- Aligning with Global processes, Pricing, discounts structures .
- Maintaining cooperating, harmony with all Robotics function as needed.
- Development , satisfaction & Motivation of team members and keep customers satisfied & loyal towards ABB.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in BE/ B. Tech.
- Years of experience of 9-10 years.
- Experience in Service Sales of Robotics .
- Experience in Spare part selling .
- Might have handled business of 8-9 MUSD.
- Experience in People management & team management .
- Techno commercial experience & must be adoptable & flexible.
- Excellent knowledge needed in Excel, power Point & SAP.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”