Regional Global Business Services-Global Travel Services Business Partner
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Global Travel Services (GTS) is a centralized Global Business Services (GBS) team that is responsible for Travel & Expenses (T&E) at ABB.
GBS-GTS fosters innovation, speed, and efficient travel management services with centralized administration and data transparency. The new T&E platform brings a host of services related to travel under one umbrella. GTS makes work-and-travel-life more productive for employees, line managers, country management, and ABB leadership. It empowers us with responsibility and efficiency. Travel procurement, travel operations services, execution model for countries, learning support, customer service helpdesk, and corporate card administration.
To strengthen our Global Travel Services Team, we are looking for a Regional Business Partner. In this role you will Represent GBS-GTS organization in across Business lines in the region and are the face to the customer, being the contact point for escalations resolution for the local Business Partners and business lines. Regional Business partner needs to ensure compliance with global and country policy rules across business lines in the region.
This position is based in Bangalore and reporting into Global -GTS Business Partner.
- Collecting business needs and connect with GBS-GTS team to develop the proper solution (dashboard, reporting, on-line training).
- Supporting GBS-GTS BPs on handling questions from business lines and countries on T&E related performance.
- Tracking changes and create an expertise on legal environment and legislation in relation to T&E to make sure all stakeholders are informed.
- Applying GTS Guidelines, Standards and Trainings in the geography.
- Ensuring consistency and alignment between business lines in the region on policy and process implementation and compliance.
- Sharing and implementing best practices in the region with the support of GBS-GTS BP.
- Keeping the business and GBS-GTS BPs informed about SLA, KPI and user satisfaction surveys.
- Recognizing and understand SLA’s and KPI’s gaps and conflicts and engage the respective stakeholders.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- University Degree.
- Experience at least 6-8 years in similar area.
- Project management skills and experience in internal control framework is preferred.
- Experience of people management.
- Ability to manage global (regional) organization remotely.
- Strong stakeholder management experience - ability to interact with different levels of stakeholders.
- Fluent English, plus Local Language based on Country of residence.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”