MES Application Specialist / Analyst -P&P
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
ABB is a world leading provider of solutions for the entire pulp and paper industry offering solutions to improve pulp and paper quality, reduce manufacturing costs and the consumption of raw materials and energy. ABB’s pulp and paper teams develop a range of market leading control systems products for the global pulp and paper industry. We have a multidisciplinary team located in centers around the world cooperating on product development. At the heart of ABB’s strategy is software-led differentiation and the Internet of Things, Service and People (IoTSP). We are looking for a MES Integration Specialist to help us achieve this vision.
You will be the key member of Industrial Automation Business area, based in Bangalore location. You will work with a group of high-achieving engineers to lead and develop cutting edge industrial control applications for the pulp and paper industry. Collaborating with teams in Singapore, Ireland, Sweden, Finland and USA, the breadth of technologies and control strategies employed is broad. We are looking for someone who is technically very strong but also with an interest in leading/managing local and remote teams.
- Working with consultants in Pre-sales for Pain-chain analysis and solution demo.
- Enabling team to produce work package deliverable as per the schedule, quality & budget.
- Providing functional support to engineers and customers.
- Involving in project Implementation throughout all stages of Delivery Lifecycle, provide training to customer.
- Performing Quality Systems Standardization for reuse of Engineering.
- Supporting project team in articulating the value proposition of products/solutions sold to their customers.
- Collaborating with clients to implement new business processes as sold in the delivery project
- Ensuring relationship management through customer training and on-site support.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Any Graduate from a reputed university. (M.Sc, MCA, BCA, B.Sc, BE / B.TECH).
- Relevant 5 to 7 years of overall experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing domain- ERP / MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Exposure to various MES applications for discrete processes
- Working with Pulp & paper industry applications & knowledge of any DCS/PLC/SCADA applications will be an added advantage.
- Software Programming & Database Knowledge is preferred
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.