Global Product Specialist
Garbagnate Monastero, Lecco, Italy
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Electrification Business a Global Product Specialist. The hiring position
regards the Product Management Department of the Business Line Smart Power, based in Garbagnate Monastero (LC). You will report to Product Line Manager. You will be responsible of perform various product or system lifecycle activities supporting development, launch, maintenance, pricing and profitability.
- Your main accountabilities will be:
- - support the product development process from market specification to product launch;
- - collaborate with internal teams (i.e. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, R&D, Supply Chain, and Logistics) to ensure customer satisfaction, support customers and sales on application and technical topics;
- - participate in determining sales targets for sales force; collaborate to define marketing plans in order to promote sales activities; deliver new product training to internal teams and customers; - elaborate and verify price lists with sales team;
- - prepare various analyses by market, product and competitors; collaborate with internal teams to share data as needed; contribute to the preparation of marketing tools to support the business and the sales organizations;
- - collect and propose new market requirements in
- order to offer suitable and unique solutions to customer needs;
- - contributes to the definition of new product technical characteristics by providing specific expertise.
- This position is likely to be suited to a candidate with a Master Degree in Economics, Management, Electric, Mechanical Engineering.
- You will also have a good knowledge of Italian and English, both spoken and written. Your personal profile should include the following characteristics: analysis and problem solving, result orientation, products, applications, competitors and markets knowledge, teamwork, systematical thinking, inclination to innovation, attention to customers and stakeholders, strong motivation engaging with inter-functional activities and relevant people.
- A previous one year experience in the same field will complete your profile.
More about us
Let’s write the future together!
We are looking forward to receive your application via system.
For further information contact Elisabetta Guerreri, Integrated Talent Team.