Finance Specialist - Account Payable (Contabilità Fornitori)
Sesto San Giovanni, Italy
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Power Grids- ABB division, in Italy. Reporting to the GBS Front Office Manager you will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all transactions.
You will process accounting transactions for Account Payable in a complete , accurate manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processes Account Payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and procedures;
- Performs necessary activities within the Account Payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting;
- Execute analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate actions;
- Complies with and helps achieve internal control over Financial reporting compliance in AP for applicable template;
- Develop appropriate actions to improve the AP process;
- Collaborate with GBS organization based in Poland.
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Degree in Economics;
- English and Italian fluency;
- Microsoft Office and SAP knowledge;
- Fiscal and civil law knowledge.
More about us
The Power Grids business offers energy and automation products, systems, services and software solutions for the entire generation, transmission and distribution chain. The industry's leading portfolio includes solutions for network integration, transmission, distribution and automation and a full range of high voltage products and transformers. ABB pioneered HVDC technology over 60 years ago and is responsible for around half of the HVDC installed base in the world. ABB is the world's largest producer of transformers and is the market leader in high-voltage substation products and solutions, pushing tensions to record levels.