Planning & Fullfillment specialist
Frosinone, Frosinone, Italy
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
In our Electrification Business, for Smart Power Business Line, located in Frosinone, we are looking for a Planning and Fulfillment specialist, who will be responsible to support profitable growth by improving the entire Supply Chain, in particular working on digital supplier integration, optimizing inventory and resource management and assuring the perfect fulfillment of customers’ orders. This mission is achieved by balancing and improving five metrics: customer on-time delivery, inventory, lead-time, forecast accuracy and resource optimization in a safe working environment.
- Using IBP/S&OP planning tools, work closely with the members of the Value Chain team and process stakeholders to provide detailed data analysis.
- Optimize internal and external Value Chain processes applying Industry 4.0 technologies.
- Collaborate to design and implement the new Digital Value Chain Management platform in order to integrate the entire Value Chain.
- Monitor metrics related to the engagement and the outcome of the S&OP or IBP process.
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with the company's policies and procedures and are in compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Degree in Management or Mechanical Engineering
- Competence in Digital transformation in Supply chain, Knowledge of Data analytics, Statistical Analysis
- Experience with Supplier integration with L6S methodologies
- Experience in Planning system implementation
- Knowledge Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Experience of 5 years in similar roles.
More about us
The ABB Electrification business offers a broad portfolio of digital products, solutions and services, from the medium voltage substation to the power supply point for domestic users, enabling safe, intelligent and sustainable electrification. The offer includes innovative and digitally connected solutions for low and medium voltage, including recharging facilities for electric vehicles, photovoltaic inverters, intelligent electrical panels, modular medium voltage substations, building automation.
For further info: Elisabetta Guerreri, Talent Partner