Dalmine, Bergamo, Italy
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our plant based in Dalmine (BG) we are looking for a Business Controller who will analyze and monitor financial data for a group of Local Product Group.
- Serve as the key partner and maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- Oversee the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as
- the interface to the LPG Manager. Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios and recommends actions.
- Monitor progress achieved and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making.
- Identify issues, and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve.
- Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency.
- Manage and closely monitors the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Special focus areas: P&L , Balance sheet and project costs analysis on all the LPGs of competence
- Identifies and communicates commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Execute risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and support FCM calculation in risk review process.
- Establish and oversee processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Ensure high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules.
- Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Ensure compliance with corporate and country standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Master Degree in Economics or related disciplines
- 4/5 years of experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP (FI and CO modules) and MS Office (mainly Excel )
- Fluent Italian and good English level ( written and spoken )
- Strong financial background, structured and result oriented controller with strong precision and analytical skills will complete the profile
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
For further info: Alessia Albergoni, Talent Partner