Electrical Maintenance and Infrastructure Manager
Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo), Arezzo, Italy
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 144,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance and Infrastructure Manager to join our Electrification Business, location Terranuova Bracciolini.
The selected candidate will lead the factory Maintenance Team in the planning and implementation of initiatives that maintain and improve the reliability, effectiveness and/or efficiency of equipment, technical infrastructure, research and development laboratories, offices, training rooms, production lines and/or facilities. He/she will develop and implement equipment life cycle management procedures for optimizing costs and profitability in accordance with local regulations.
- Propose and manage the annual maintenance budget. Monitor the costs and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and determines actions to cost issues as necessary.
- Collaborate with the R&D department in the definition of maintenance plans for lab equipment and recommend methods to improve reliability, ongoing maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Collaborate with the Engineering department in the definition of maintenance plans for new production lines and recommend methods to improve reliability, ongoing maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Collaborate with the general manager in the definition of maintenance plans for the building and recommend methods to improve reliability, ongoing maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Define maintenance policies and process that drive maximum efficiency of infrastructure, equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Develop and propose improvement projects for processes, infrastructure, laboratories and production lines to reduce both ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Ensure that Group and local health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives are implemented and understood to ensure safety of people and resources.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in electrical engineering;
- More than 5 years of experience;
- Experience in real estate/installation project management or experience in onsite installation and maintenance;
- Well informed and knowledgeable about Italian standards related to electricity and facility requirements;
- Good English skills in spoken and written language;
- Good proficiency in Dlgs 81/2008 for HSE.
More about us
The ABB Electrification business offers a broad portfolio of digital products, solutions and services, from the medium voltage substation to the power supply point for domestic users, enabling safe, intelligent and sustainable electrification. The offer includes innovative and digitally connected solutions for low and medium voltage, including recharging facilities for electric vehicles, photovoltaic inverters, intelligent electrical panels, modular medium voltage substations, building automation systems and protection products.
For more info, please refer to Valentina Locatelli, Talent Acquisition Partner.