Commercial Process Excellence Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 144,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. www.abb.com
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
In our Electrification Business, for EL Global Markets Business Line, we are looking for a Commercial Process Excellence Project Management Office (PMO) Manager, who will accountable for planning, coordinating, and managing all aspects of Program/Project portfolio of Commercial applications to agreed targets, in time, in budget and at quality of functionality, in coordination with internal ABB or 3rd party project execution resources. You will be responsible to develop the PMO related project portfolio for the whole EL commercial applications in alignment with Business objectives and priorities; responsible for supporting and implementing a robust and flexible program/project execution methodology for use throughout the CPE organization; responsible of contract Management for the CPE Organization.
- Project Management: Lead the CPE PMO team and monitor the program/project portfolio delivery according to agreed targets, identify potential risks and proposes mitigation actions; escalation point for issues needing resolution; drive the development of new applications and tools in EL Global Markets.
- Project Compliance: Ensure the CPE programs/projects follow and comply with given goals of the ABB and EL IT Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable ABB and EL Directives and Guidelines.
- Project Organization: Responsible for prioritizing the CPE project portfolio in concert with the program/project sponsors based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and other interdependencies; responsible to organize the CPE program/project portfolio in the most efficient way; define principles and standards to harmonize program/project management methodologies from internal or 3rd party external service providers.
- Incident, Change or Project: Consult and provide input for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on area of responsibility.
- Governance: Execute, for assigned tasks, all actions in processes according to agreed RACIS specification; communicate status of the project and program portfolio to all stakeholders in Business and head of integrated services group.
- Processes: Ensure the installation / management / maintenance / optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to Service delivery or Service demand in relevant area of responsibility; monitor the delivery of business objectives and client experience for PMO services
- ABB IT Strategy: Ensure that investments and initiatives in CPE project management services are aligned with EL business strategy and priorities; support the implementation of the ABB and EL IT Strategy and the ABB and EL IT Enterprise Architecture for relevant area of responsibility.
- People leadership and development: As the case may be, ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed; guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both ABB and the employee.
- Contracts and Supplier agreements: Adapt corporate contractual framework to the local business needs; recommend frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval; provide ongoing oversight and contract management with suppliers; ensure identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate suppliers (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Company policies; define and establish local standard agreements with all major suppliers for commercial applications; provide and maintain standard terms in purchase contracts/terms and conditions in line with Company directives and guidelines.
- Experience with the contract preparation
- Agile methodology skills and six sigma
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing&Sales
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
For further info: Annalisa Menolascina, Talent Partner