Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In the context of Electronic Research and Development Department, in the specific area of System & Connectivity solutions (IoT, Cloud platform, SW Tools, APP) following the Product Requirements made by marketing department we are looking for a Scrum Master
- Be able to manage Scrum framework (Agile) and ensure the scrum teams follow the defined process. It will improve the coordination and the communications among dev teams, the Product Owner and the Stakeholders.
- Participate to the scrum ceremonies, like daily scrum meeting, reviews meeting, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, review and summarize the sprint goal
- Be responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
- Remove impediments
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Shield the team from external interferences
- Ensure the SCRUM process is followed and understood
- Act as a facilitator
- Work with Product Owner and Project Leader Improve the engineering practices and tools so that each increment of functionality is potentially shipped
- Hand time in sprint planning meetings to ensure the sprint contains «non productive» time
- Ensure Definition of Done (DoD) agreed
- Participate in sync meetings to discuss possible dependencies between the dev teams and the requested activities
- Have an Electronic/Information Science Engineering Master Degree and excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and verbal Italian and English.
- Design experience in application for PC (MS Windows), for mobile/smart devices (Android, iOS) and Web, Cloud, IoT technologies complete the profile.
- Proven experience as Scrum Master in structured companies
- Fluent Italian and English Knolwedge
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.