Quality & OpEx Specialist
Frosinone, Frosinone, Italy
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
At ABB, we are committed to solving some of the biggest global challenges of our time: have a more productive, efficient and sustainable future. This is only possible through our exceptional people who work, every day, for a better future.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is shaping the factory of the future by processing ever-growing volumes of data generated from intelligent automation and producing analytics that drive performance.
One of the main areas we are investing in as part of this journey is expanding our Digital Team with new figures, able to support initiatives and follow technological trends within industrial automation domain (digitalization, industry 4.0) and to bring innovative skills and dynamic solutions into our operational processes in the Electrification – Smart Power Division - Hub Europe, factory in Frosinone. That is why we are looking for a Quality Engineer in order to strengthen our Quality team.
- support the definition and implementation of actions to improve safety, operating efficiency, quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment within the local business.
- act as point of reference for suppliers during the process audits to ensure the compliance of working practice and procedures
- act as point of reference for customers during visits/audits on the production plant
- manage non-conformity incidents, for this reason you will cooperate closely with other business functions and suppliers.
- be responsible to manage all quality data in an accurate way, metrics in order to better understand the status quo and prevent future non-conformities as continuous improvement
- Degree in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of plastic and metallic materials, techniques for material analysis
- Knowledge/Experiences in molding manufacturing and quality control processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Goal oriented and Problem-solving approach
- Experience of 2/3 years in similar roles will be considered a plus
- Positive spirit, Proactivity, team working, responsiveness;
- Commitment to deliver results by taking responsibility to execute assigned tasks and projects.
- Willingness to express your full potential bringing-in your value added, ideas and passion to continuously innovate daily job and solution
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
For further info please refer to Annalisa Menolascina, Talent Partner.