production development technician
Vittuone, Milan, Italy
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For Smart Building Division based in Vittuone (MI), we are looking for a Product Development Technician who will support
production processes to optimize costs and quality.
- take part in the sequence definition, cycle time calculation, and analysis of the working phases of new production processes/product
- prepare the technical documentation regarding different processes phases, procedures and cycle times.
- support production during start-ups by training indirect and direct staff.
- ensure that updated process and technical documentation are provided to Supply Chain Management (SCM) teams to support supplier evaluations and proper supplier agreements.
- participate in the definition of action plans, training of relevant maintenance and production teams, and other support activities during the internal/external process and equipment start-up.
- few years of experience in a similar position
- degree in Energetic, Mechanic or Automation Engineering
- speak English at a good level
- experience in plastic injection or production analysis (time and methods)
- detail oriented and open to business travel in Italy or abroad.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
For further info: please refer to Annalisa Menolascina, Talent Partner.