Service Support Engineer
Terranuova Bracciolini, Arezzo, Italy
- Job type
- External personnel
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In our Electrification Area, in Smart Power division located in Terranuova Bracciolii, we are looking for a Service Support Engineer.You will take care of the management of customers’ requests and will work to satisfy them in an optimal way, both technically and timely. You will operate strictly in accordance with ABB standard processes and uphold quality standards. In close co-operation with Local Service Organization and other ABB teams, the selected candidate will be involved in finding solutions to meet and, where possible, exceed customer expectations.
- Handling customers’ requests: both technical and administrative aspects;
- Maintain contacts and relationships with Local Service Organizations;
- Coordinate different functions in the factory to provide solutions that are safe, timely, effective, efficient and customer-centered;
- Cooperate with customer quality dept. to share information and identify and fix recurring and new issues;
- Define priorities and manage different urgency levels;
- Collect feedback from Local Service Organizations to promote product and process improvement;
- Be active part in the development of new tools and procedures to be adopted in day-to-day service standard operations.
- Master's degree in Engineering - Mechanical, Management, Electrical, Electronic, Biomedical or Energetic Engineering is preferred
- Good knowledge in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Windows based systems and Office suite
- Flexibility, Stress management, Pragmatic and goal-oriented mindset, Problem solving, Multi-task approach and Teamwork complete the profile
- Previous experience in R&D or field service area is considered a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.\
For further info: Daniela Oprandi, Talent Partner
ABB Data Privacy Statement: