- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Electrification Business Area for Global Markets based in Kuwait. In this role, you will be reporting to Local Sales Manager and you will be developing Electrification (EL) Products business in various segments within Kuwait region and ensuring targets are achieved and exceeded. You will be establishing strong relationship with the key players or partners to ensure converting the potential to reality for contributing and achieving the budget.
- Handling Kuwait distribution budget, achieving the same through distributors and Key OEMs (Original Equipment manufacturer).
- Focusing on Electrification (EL) products business to increase the market share by providing solution to the customer.
- Identifying the white spots within the region for promoting EL Products. Creating demand from the OEMs to increase the stock order with distributors.
- Performing competitor analysis such as assessment of their business potential, offerings to the customers, price levels, product developments and the business channel in Kuwait and updating the system.
- Ensuring on time delivery to the customer by coordinating with the logistics team.Conducting monthly review meeting with distributors updating the order received from market, forecasting and action plan for the next month.
- Organizing product trainings to distributors OEMS and SIS, customer events and seminars for customers.
- Ensuring strong synergy with EL Global markets team and providing regularly strategic guidance for opportunities available in the market. Sending monthly report to superiors with updates and feedbacks.
- Sending a detailed report to the management every month indicating the market situation and behavior, key achievement of the month with an action plan for the consecutive. Following ABB group guidelines and group compliance in handling orders and competitor’s analysis. Abiding by all the policies listed in the HR group polices.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Should be a good team player, solutions oriented and analytic thinker.
- Should have good market knowledge and customer relationship management skill.
- Required strong leadership and communication skill.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.