Customer Operations Specialist, Casablanca, Morocco
Casablanca, Chaouia-Ouardigha, Morocco
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as a Customer Operations Specialist and will be a part of the Electrification Business based in Casablanca, Morocco. Reporting to Hub Commercial Operation Manager, you are responsible for guarantee an efficient and cost-effective customer service and order execution management to ensure to run a smooth business program in line with company’s strategies considering financial & non-financial aspects in line with compliance regulation as well as internal policies.
- Ordering acknowledgement & update pertaining to the status of orders to be sent to customer regularly as per KPI.
- Ensuring on time delivery to the customers and day follow up with factories, regional distribution center, purchasing teams and warehouse to ensure the on-time delivery of the materials.
- Visiting or courtesy phone calls to be performed on regular basis to make rapport with the customers.
- Planning for monthly revenue target in terms of execution of orders and closure of sales orders within two months of booking of orders.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and all internal key stakeholders and undertaking all responsibilities with reference to procedures/process.
- Ensuring all required data pertaining to the orders are incorporated in the system (SAP) and supporting the team during month end for order booking.
- Ensuring AOTD & ROTD (Acknowledged/Requested on time delivery) as per the KPI and regular monitoring of customer payments pro-actively to avoid delivery delays.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or commerce or Business management.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Customer support handling multiple customers.
- Experience in Managerial role in customer service, order handling, order to cash Logistics & Supply chain management.
- Person should be familiar with French speaking and African countries.
- Hands on experience and sound knowledge in SAP.
- Excellent command of French and English language
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at MAemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.