Sales Manager, West Africa
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a Sales Manager, West Africa and will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Global Markets Division based in Casablanca, Morocco. In this role you will be reporting to Local Business Manager and will be responsible for planning and ensuring execution of division, business unit or product group sales strategy for the assigned area, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way. You will also responsible for leading and developing and coaching the Sales organization proactively, to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales strategy: Creating, planning and implementing sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with global sales strategy. Achieving sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency.
- Sales targets: Establishing sales targets and ensures sales achievement through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Customer acquisition: Identifying opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area and determines plans for acquisition and allocates resources.
- Information sharing: Coordinating the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluates data to ensure achievement of goals. Monitoring and providing reports to the marketing and sales organization on market intelligence.
- Customer relations: Supporting the development of strong relationships with key customers. Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers. Ensuring efficient marketing communications.
- Volume, profit and cost: Ensuring achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales. Participating on negotiations of key contracts and managing ongoing costs.
- Risk: Monitoring client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/ channels.
- Sales process: Taking ownership of the sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 7- 12 years of experience is required in sales for low voltage products.
- Should have strong background of negotiation and sales management.
- Local Market Experience is required.
- experience in electrical industries is a plus.
- Experience in managing channel partners and direct sales for West African countries is a must.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English, French and Arabic Language.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at MAemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.