Costumer Operations Specialist
Casablanca, Chaouia-Ouardigha, Morocco
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect, and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a Customer Operation Specialist and will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Global Markets Division based in Casablanca, Morocco. In this role you will be reporting to the Logistic Specialist and will be responsible for providing internal and external customer support (e.g. technical, order assistance, payment related assistance) and coordinating with relevant resources to have a complete case of ownership.
- Acknowledging and updating the status of orders to be sent to customer.
- Ensuring on time delivery to the customers and daily follow up with factories, regional distribution centre, purchasing teams and warehouse to ensure the on-time delivery of the materials.
- Following up with the customers on monthly revenue target plan in terms of execution of orders and closure of sales orders.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the customers and all internal key stakeholders and undertake all responsibilities with the reference to the procedures and process.
- Ensuring all required orders are incorporated in the system (SAP) and supporting the team during month end for order booking.
- Ensuring AOTD and ROTD (Acknowledged and Requested on time delivery) are regular monitoring of customer payments.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of extensive experience in customer support management.
- Experience in customer service, order handling, order to cash Logistics & Supply chain management.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in SAP.
- Excellent command of French and English Language.
- Relative Experience with Francophone countries is a plus.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at MAemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.