Project Fusion: Functional Workstream Specialist, Employee Life Cycle
São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
You will be working as a Functional Workstream Specialist for Fusion Project in Global Business Services (GBS) of ABB and will be reporting to the Project Fusion Functional Workstream Lead. In this global project role, you will be contributing to the end-to-end design of the Workday solution for Employee Life Cycle. You will be working in a specified functional workstream for designing ABB’s future HR processes considering the evolving HR service delivery model including scope of services. You will also be fully unleashing and harvesting the opportunities of moving from today’s dispersed HCM landscape to an operating model that builds on a single Workday instance with best-of-breed add-ons, yielding a superior user experience for employees, line managers, HR professionals and applicants.
- Determining the end-to-end design of ABB’s global Workday solution for given processes within the given workstream in cooperation with a Workday functional consultant and business representatives.
- Incorporating requirements of the Business Areas by collaborating with the Business Co-Lead and striving for “one hire-to-retire process” across ABB.
- Driving projects that will be globally revamping HR processes, organization and application portfolio and leading the company into a new era of doing HR which includes optimizing consumer-level user experience and automation.
- Meeting the business and legal requirements, globally and locally and ensuring adequate involvement of global and local contributors or stakeholders.
- Adhering to project guidelines, for instance standardization, imposed by the cross-functional experts and being a champion in innovation, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring audit compliance with Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other regulations for accessing to and use of personal data within the company.
- Covering one or several cross-functional fields for the given workstream, i.e. reporting, documents, people experience or configuration and applying the principles established by the cross-workstream field specialist to the processes in the given workstream.
- Leading effectively through a performance management culture which will be driving the company’s values and successfully meeting/exceeding all relevant targets and objectives within the business.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Graduate/post-graduate degree in Business Management, HR or related discipline.
- Work experience and knowledge in several fields of HR Business Processes, HRIS, Human Capital Management Systems and HR Master Data in roles at large technological and industrial companies with complex organizations and multi-cultural management.
- Experience with Workday is highly favorable and must have strong leadership with vision and ambition.
- Extremely structured thinking and strong communication skills to convince HR professionals, line managers and employees globally of the solutions delivered by Project Fusion and drive the change towards a common plan and timelines.
- Must have passion for quality and speed, creativity and readiness for innovation to break new ground, integrity when dealing with highly sensitive data, can do attitude and resilience.
- Collaborative working style appreciating the inclusion of geographies, levels, functions and cultures along with developing others.
- Proven HR process management experience by having successfully operated, designed, optimized, automated, deployed and measured HR business processes of a global scope.
- Professional proficiency in English, MS Office, digital collaboration tools/platforms.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.