DIRECT MATERIAL PLANNER/BUYER
Nogales, Sonora, Mexico
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Set and manage a competitive process to create an efficient materials supply chain, assuring no service disruptions to customers and inventory targets as requested by Business management.
- Manages purchasing, materials requirements planning, and inventory control for a defined list of raw material.
- Expedite report. Ensure complete follow up on all the items to be expedited to comply with weekly schedule.
- On Time Requisitions, convert purchase requisition to purchase orders on time. No Source items, purchase parts must have a source (supplier) and parameters to assure are being supplied on time.
- Purchase orders. % On Time Open, Short cycle and PO overdue Days. Follow up on MM guideline to align delivery date on existing Purchase orders to material requirements from Scheduling, negotiate with supplier for Cancellations, Re Schedule In / Out.
- Excess on order / Order to Cancel: Open orders to be cancelled to prevent excess on inventory targets.
- COGI revision, to validate correct consumption of items per BOM and production usage.
- Inventory Variation to Plan: Review and implement actions to align the inventory on hand with planned inventory.
- Slow Moving reduction: Analysis and actions to prevent and reduce the slow-moving material in plant.
- Global blocked invoices, resolve issues for supplier to get payments in a timely manner
- Degree: BS in idustrial engineering or similar
- Languages: English Advanced
- Software: SAP (Desirable)
- Years of experience : 2+ years
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.