Sales Engineer - Analysers
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Industrial Automation Division provides modern solutions for various types of industries. The
division consists of seven business units: Oil, Gas and Chemicals (IAOG), Process Industries (IAPI),
Marine and Ports (IAMP), Turbocharging (IATU), Control Technologies (IACT), Power Generation
(IAPG) and Measurement and Analytics (IAMA).
You will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB sales and marketing for analyzers in Industrial Automation division at Malaysia. Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
• Drive sales volume and margin across the Measurement and Analytics portfolio.
• Establish and maintain strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and ABB solutions.
• Prepare sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
• Contribute to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider sales team.
• Monitor customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the marketing team.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
• Relevant experience in Sales.
• Prior experience in oil and gas, measurement and analytics is preferred.
• Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.