Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. We are seeking for a Project Specialist who will be responsible to assist and support Project and Operation Manager in project management and administration.
Reporting to the Head of operations, the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing materials and assisting in project review. Updating project (cost) adjustment, approved by the Project Manager and Controller, in SAP or project controls systems.
• Monitoring, controlling, and releasing requests for invoicing based on instructions from Project Manager.
• Effectively communicating appropriate information to mostly internal project stakeholders.
• Controlling documentation accuracy and consistency, based on tasks assigned by Project Manager or Project Documentation Specialist and procedure agreed by customer.
Key requirements include :
• 5 years of experience in similar industry.
• A Diploma/Degree Electrical or Electronics engineering
• Experience in managing projects in control technologies industry.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel; good communication skills.
More about us
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.