Chargeman - Electrical
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be at the heart of driving a quality culture within Electrification Products business in Malaysia. Reporting to the Testing Manager. act with safety, efficiency, quality & productivity, to assure that products and systems meet stated requirement. Employ various test protocols and applies standards to ensure quality.
• Support test engineer with product & system testing based on IEC standard and factory’s SOP as a main guideline upon performing and inspecting the products.
• Prepares standard test records and completes test documentation for internal routine test report and factory acceptance test report.
• Follow work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility together with ensuring quality of the products maintain as top priority.
• Supports risk assessments on every activity done in factory to assure safe system of work and to take appropriate actions to minimize all the risk during the job.
• Conducting regular process and product audits to ensure the alignment of local processes with established global processes, procedures, standards and specifications.
• Assist customer during the factory acceptance test by performing test, preparing documents required and to attend meetings for technical & punch list clarification during closing.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of experience.
• Experience using testing tools and devices.
• Knowledge in engineering drawing (manufacturing and assembly).
• Knowledge of International Standards such as IEC62271-200, IEC62271-1, IEC60480, IEC60376 etc.
• High level attention to detail, and ability to manage competing priorities.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
• Certification of B4 or BO 33KV is required.
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.