Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. That means you get to build your skills and experience with the very latest technologies.
You will be responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned projects on time, within budget, as per contract agreement, with on-quality and safety framework of ABB. Based out in Malaysia, you will report to the Operations Manager and assure ABB commitments to customers are met, in accordance with contract.
• Plan, monitor and control project activities to maximize cash flow
• Meet customer commitments in accordance to the contract, work proactively to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project
• Understand and use full cost calculation/model and different revenue recognition methods
• Understand standard/project specific terms and conditions and their application to project contracts
• Pursue desired changes to obtain additional sales, increase margin and to lower risk exposure
• Work actively with the suppliers to obtain overall best possible purchase, in cooperation with supply management function
• Conduct project team meetings regularly and review the status
• Create quality plan and procedures to ensure that a project meets the customer requirement
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
• Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (preferably in Power Engineering)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in managing substation turnkey/rehabilitation projects and substation maintenance agreements
• Experience with projects of different size, complexity and contractual types
• PMP certified or IPMA level C/D certification
• Proficient with MS Word, PRIMAVERA, MS Project, SAP, MS Excel
• Capable of demonstrating good interaction and negotiation skills
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.