Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will act as the voice of the customer and will be at the heart of driving a quality culture within Electrification business in Malaysia. Reporting to the Business Line Manager, you will lead the way for your team, exceeding customer satisfaction, while maintaining profitable and sustainable business operations.
- Working closely with local management teams to prevent mistakes and defects in products with a focus on issue prevention rather than just control and optimizing the delivery of solutions or services to customers.
- Driving the utilization of process management across the local business to deliver consistent results, minimizing variation and maximizing efficiencies.
- Assisting the Engineering function by reporting on customer/stakeholder needs, and product data analysis to validate that Products continue to meet operational and customer expectations throughout their lifecycle.
- Leading the roll-out of the local Quality and Continuous Improvement strategy to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and process improvements.
- Controlling Quality with effective systems, tools and teams while developing and maintaining the Quality Management System of the local business line and validating that all procedures and documentation correctly describes their work activities.
- Establishing/implementing priorities and metrics across business lines and functions, tracking progress and supporting identified corrective actions to ensure that processes meet customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Representing the customers’ needs at all times, and utilizing customer experience feedback to influence decision making - ensuring that risk, challenges and solutions are evaluated from a customer and stakeholder perspective.
- Conducting various audits, root cause analysis, data analysis, and establishing plans for corrective actions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic).
- More than 5 years of experience in similar role.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.