Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
Joining our team as a Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB in energy industries business line at Malaysia. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the energy industries portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and ABB solutions.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Contributing to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider Sales team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of Industrial Process Plant Automation System (DCS/SIS/ICSS/ESD/FGS/PLC).
- Experience on engineering and commissioning of automation system and/or safety system.
- Experience on control systems such as 800xA, Symphony, Symphony Plus, Advant, Procontrol P13, P14 are an added advantage.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- If you meet the above criteria and are excited in joining a global progressive organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.