Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Be the face and image of ABB based at the Front desk as Receptionist. Reporting to the Facility Manager , you will be based out of Kuala Lumpur; Malaysia, you will assist Facility Manager to establish and implement the Real Estate strategy and plan to ensure the business has the right premises at the right time and in the right place in order to achieve economy of operations and maximize utilization of facilities.
- Managing Ground floor meeting rooms, meeting and greeting visitors in professional manner.
- Monitoring visitor access record and maintain security awareness.
- Maintaining and up-keeping the receptionist desk.
- Performing Ad-hoc admin work include filling and record keeping
- Establishing and putting into action on Real Estate plans for Malaysia that is aligned with the strategy of ABB’s core operations.
- Executing development maintenance programs / Life Cycle projections / Facility requirements incorporating ABB’s continued operations flexibility and targets for Malaysia.
- Managing all leasing, project works, IFM facility programs, EHS programs, adhoc events from the Real Estate perspective for MY site.
- Managing the financial performance of ZCRE in MY in conjunction with Manager to meet or exceed committed performance level.
- Monitoring benchmark, rationalize and regularly report the related real estate occupancy costs for MY
- Establishing an excellent working relationship for mutual trust and respect with ABB’s various Business Units and the country management to pro-actively support its operational achievements and business targets.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, engineering, business or related field
- At least 5 years professional experience in corporate real estate environment or facility management
- Well versed with Integrated Facility Management and Outsourcing models
- Skilled Project manager with track record of managing fit-out / maintenance projects
- Qualified FSM and other certifications including AutoCad, ISO, project management will be a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at various level / Business Units
- Familiar with Outlook Calendar Management
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.