Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
You will execute Service work in Industrial Automation; Process Industries at Subang Jaya; Malaysia location with medium to high complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes in Quality standards and safety guidelines. Deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers. Reporting to Hub Operations Manager and working closely in co-operation with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB.
- Performing tasks like application programming, installation and commissioning of equipment independently, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Maintaining a good relationship with customers, identifying new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reporting work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
- Troubleshooting equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Providing recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities, reporting unsafe practices and incidents.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in Engineering and minimum 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Knowledge on ABB 800xA System, Compact System, Freelance, Industry Knowledge in Mining, Cement, Datacenter, Metal or Pulp & Paper Industry. Experience in programming using ABB Mineral Library for ABB Stockyard Management System will be an added advantage.
- Skills like application Programming, Troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa language.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.