Senior Global Reliability Engineer
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Job type
ABB is a worldwide company and leader in the field of the transmission and distribution of electricity, process and production automation as well as electrical, electronic and installation engineering products and systems.
The Building Products division supplies products, solutions and services to increase productivity and at the same time use energy efficiently. Within this division we are also the market leader for fast chargers that allow Electrical Vehicles drivers to charge a car in 20 minutes. In this highly technological and fast growing market we are developing and supplying these Electrical Vehicle Charger Infrastructure across the global.
Based in our locations in Rijswijk/ Delft the Netherlands we are looking for a:
Senior Global Reliability engineer
- Plan, coordinate and report on all Reliability activities inside the R&D Department and ensure that all Reliability activities are properly documented and referenceable.
- Work together with R&D to maintain the list of Reliability deliverables as defined in the project development gate model, and ensure that project leaders deliver all reliability related documentation as required.
- Serve as key reference for all related Reliability activities
- Development and coaching of all HW team members towards design for reliability
- Conduct reliability tests in the Local R&D Lab in NL
- BSc. MSc. In Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technical domain (Mechanical, Thermal, Reliability Engineering)
- 5 years+ of experience in industrial R&D, Project Management and Reliability engineering
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strongly motivated in working in a very dynamic and fast growing business environment
- Available for International travelling
- You are able to work in multi-disciplinary teams, clear verbal communicator in at least English and preferably also with knowledge of Dutch.
More about us
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment.
In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real opportunities for growth.
Register your CV and apply online via www.abb.be by clicking on ‘Careers’. For questions regarding the open position please contact Robel Kidanemariam, George Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, 31649689079