Bergen, Hordaland County, Norway
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The turbocharging business unit manufactures and maintains turbochargers for 500 kW to 80+ MW diesel and gas engines on ships, power stations, generator-sets, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. This unit has over 100 service stations in 50 countries worldwide, including Norway.
We are looking for a result-oriented, enthusiastic and outgoing Sales Manager for our Turbocharger business in Scandinavia. The position requires good technical understanding and genuine interest in engines and marine applications. The position is based in Bergen, and involves extensive travel activities mainly in Norway, but as well to Denmark and Sweden. Comprehensive training will be provided at our offices in Scandinavia and at ABB Turbocharging Headquarter in Baden, Switzerland.
- Working in the Sales team in Scandinavia
- Customer contact in Norway, through our worldwide service network
- Build and maintain good relations with new and existing customers
- Identify and qualify business opportunities
- Reporting in accordance with all applicable requirements and routines
- MSc / BSc, preferably within Maritime disciplines
- Mechanical background
- Solid technical sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Very good interpersonal skills – relation builder
- Resourceful and proactive, and driven for further success.
- English and Norwegian/Swedish/Danish fluently, both written and verbally
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We can offer you:
• A great team with a good spirit and informal work environment
• Exiting tasks and international career opportunities
• A competitive remuneration package including good pension coverage and insurances
• Various employee benefits
For more information, please contact Andre Hokholt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to receiving your application through the job portal.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search be conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to insure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.