Senior Electrical Engineer
Parañaque City, Philippines
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
ABB's Electrification business has always been at the forefront of innovative electrification and today is writing the future of safe, smart and sustainable electrification.
You will be responsible for overseeing and performing electrical engineering and related activities associated with eHouse and Battery Energy Storage System projects. Reporting to the Manager, you will drive excellence by ensuring that Engineering activities are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with customer expectations, contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Coordinating / performing all activities within engineering discipline stream for the project.
- Carrying out detailed design, sizing and calculations and verifying and checking the design done by other members of the team.
- Ensuring all documents and drawings are issued on time with proper quality.
- Preparing electrical drawings (incl. layouts, single line diagrams, wiring diagrams and interconnections) in AutoCAD and BoM’s.
- Designing of electrical building services for substation including: Lighting, FA, grounding etc.
- Acting as an expert in the engineering team for protection and control.
- Conducting electrical studies for projects i.e. arc flash study, coordination study, short-circuit system study.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- More than 10 years of experience in protection and control, working as Engineer conducting electrical studies.
- Sound knowledge of engineering and project management techniques, processes and tools, including Power Electronics, ESM and Battery Energy Storage System projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and knowledge of ABB division product portfolio and the organization.
- Customer-focused, ability to work in a multinational environment and within a matrix organization.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, ability to multitask and strong English communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.