Parañaque City, Philippines
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Project Execution team are at the heart of our organisation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You will lead the execution of medium sized projects within the Electrification business in Philippines. Reporting to the Lead Project Manager, you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
- Leading the project team, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Defining all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Effectively monitoring and controlling project financials/progress, efficient resource utilization and overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cashflow.
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks ensuring that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements.
- Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues and maintaining strong relationship with internal external stakeholders.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- More than 10 years of experience working as an Engineer, 5 years in Project Management.
- Must be trained as a Project Manager, certification is preferred.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of all relevant Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a site environment.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong English communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.