Product Marketing Specialist
Parañaque City, Philippines
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
Working within the Marketing and Sales (BU)/Electrifications business, you will implement all marketing strategies for EL Product/systems supporting the local sales team in Paranaque City, Philippines. Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, you will coordinate sales activities, events and market research to meet business objectives and increase market share.
- Implementing the local product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
- Executing the annual marketing plan in conjunction with Electrifications business Sales leaders.
- Coordinating market analyses with Sales team members and defining appropriate forecasts and business/marketing plans for Electrification Business mainly focused on ELIP Business Line and EV charging solutions.
- Defining and communicating the value proposition of the product to sales teams and customers.
- Achieving business targets through regular review of Marketing activities and implementing improvement plans as needed.
- Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor analysis.
- Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Driving Sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for the Sales team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Graduate degree in Engineering in Electrical or Electronics.
- More than 5 years of experience in Marketing and sales, working as Product marketing specialist with Low Voltage products and system.
- Good knowledge and understanding to the electrical engineering industry.
- Demonstrated experience working with SAP, MS Office Application and MS Excel based system.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development in a related industry.
- Good communication skills and assertive business acumen.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.