Parañaque City, Philippines
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB's High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency.
You will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB High Voltage products in Power Grids, Singapore. Reporting to the Local Marketing and Sales Manager, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the Power Grids portfolio in Philippines.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and ABB solutions.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Contributing to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider Sales team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in an industrial design consultant domain; 2 years in Power Quality Sales.
- Sound knowledge of Medium Voltage and Low Voltage products and the Power Grids market.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong English communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.