IS Change/Release Manager
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Salesforce Center of Excellence , we are looking for a Release Manager, that will be responsible for delivering various projects on Salesforce Platform according to the agreed timelines and standards. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization. The job will be based out of Bangalore, India.
We’re looking for technical release manager with good understanding and capabilities about how to efficiently deliver releases for Salesforce applications
• Collaborate with Project Teams, IS Service Managers, Project managers and Functional Release Managers to understand the demand, prepare landscape and sandbox setup proposal.
• Provide leadership, control and take responsibility for the given area.
• Manage and coordinate deployment process.
• Support project cutovers.
• Manage releases according to the ABB standards, agreed timeline and budget.
• Oversee the Salesforce Platform DevOps Service in areas of code management, environment strategy and integrations.
• Lead team of internal and external specialist involved in the releases/project streams in given area of responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business Domain.
• At least 5 years of work experience, of which 3+ years in the area of delivery of IS releases\projects in international environment.
• Experience in problem solving and crisis management.
• Application, system expertise in the field of CRM, ERP.
• Experience with Salesforce Administration.
• Very good knowledge of GIT, including CLI, web client and some desktop clients(SourceTree).
• GitHub – experience would be a plus.
• GIT hosted in TFS – experience would be a plus.
• Experience with CI for Salesforce, using any framework from the market (AutoRABIT would be a plus).
• Basic development knowledge, on a level sufficient for code merge analysis and troubleshooting of deployment or batch job failures.
• Good knowledge of Metadata API and Tooling API.
• Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and relationship management skills.
• Proactive, hands-on approach.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
More about us
Please visit the company website for additional information.