Bi-Lingual Technical Support Engineer (French and English)
Woking, United Kingdom
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Customer Experience team, we are looking for a Bi-Lingual Technical Support Engineer (French and English) with excellent customer service and client management skills.
Join our growing team to collaborate with people across the world to manage the success of our European and Global clients
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex and varied issues
• Manage and own all aspects of customer success
• Maintain an holistic view of customer satisfaction
• Liaise with global teams to deliver the best solutions to our customers
• Attend regular customer meetings and provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders
• Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from technical teams
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Experience supporting Enterprise Software Solutions
• Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and clients
• Fluent English and French
• Team player with a desire to learn and grow
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Understand context and priority of a diverse range of products and support cases.
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Technical Support Engineer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.