Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Transactional Tax team, we are looking for a reliable Tax Specialist who can deliver tasks independently. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Your main tasks are split into 3 areas which include:
• Operational tasks: you ensure VAT, income tax (CIT) and withholding tax (WHT) transactional compliance and reporting; prepare tax returns filling in various jurisdictions on a timely manner; research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings; support in tax audits and ad hoc matters, support automation and improvements of accounting / booking processes from perspective of tax requirements.
• Continuous improvement: you assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures
• Stakeholder management: you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At ABB’s GBS center, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a Transactional Tax team so cooperation and planning is important.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Transactional Tax area, preparing international tax declarations
• Knowledge of European tax law (direct and/ or indirect tax)
• Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
• Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
• Advanced language skills (proficient in business English, yet another language: German, Italian, Spanish, French, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian)
• Process orientation and attention on details
• Very good organization and coordination skills
• Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Transactional Tax Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.