Travel Expenses Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the Global Travel Services team based in our world-class Global Business Services (GBS) center located in Krakow. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide key support to our employees, ensuring exceptional customer service and processing of all travel expenses transactions in a timely manner.
- You will audit employee expense reports online for accuracy and compliance with the Travel and Expenses policy (T&E)
- You will address all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner
- You will ensure that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed
- You will investigate and resolve T&E related issues and queries
- You will provide data to the reporting and analytics team for management roles
- You will provide excellent customer service to employees and other parties
- You will recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance discipline but not required
- Very good business English skills (B2/C1 level)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Additional requirement- High level of integrity and clear employment record
- Additional language would be an asset
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Travel Expenses Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.