Technical Agile Product Owner at ABB Ability™ Platform
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Technical Agile Product Owner to join our ABB Ability™ Cloud Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join as now!
- Collaborate with platform architect and business units to translate business and architectural requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our clients
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a product management or software development capacity.
- Experience in product management/lead development in the software industry with focus on digitalization of industrial businesses, the Industrial Internet of Things, cloud computing, cyber security and deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends.
- Working experience with agile software development principles, Azure cloud computing,
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered, global environment.
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Successful track-record in releasing cloud based products/services to commercial operation will be a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Technical Agile Product Owner at at ABB Ability™ Platform.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.