ABB Ability Integration Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Ability™, ABB’s unique cloud automation platform, helps our customers to harness the power of
the Industrial Internet of Things. It accelerates the agile creation of innovative software applications
and services in cooperation with customers, turning data insights into direct action, and generating
customer value in the physical world. We are now recruiting the most talented people in the industry
to join our pioneering platform engineering team. Join to work at the cutting edge of technology,
creating the industrial software systems of the future.
- Working closely with Business innovators in coordination, implementation and integration of IT solutions
- Working on proof of concepts based on newest technologies
- Mastering processes
- Driving collaboration between entities
- Providing technical expertise
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as integrator/ business analyst/ developer
- Very good communication skills
- A proactive approach with business focus and drive
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Programming experience in C#/Java/Java Script
- Experience in applications/system integration and interface maintenance
- Cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Business analytics experience is a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus
and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.