Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Linux Specialist to join our ABB Ability™ Cloud Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join as now!
- Be a member of ABB AbilityTM Team supporting development of ABB AbilityTM Platform based solutions
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Present problem solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to work alone and as a member of the support and development team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Hands-on experience with Linux system administration or Linux application development.
- Understanding of Linux system security and resource usage monitoring.
- Good knowledge of computer networking principles and protocols.
- Docker experience
- TPM configuration knowledge is a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English both written and spoken
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Linux Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.