Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Ability™, ABB’s unique cloud automation platform, helps our customers to harness the power of the Industrial Internet of Things. It accelerates the agile creation of innovative software applications and services in cooperation with customers, turning data insights into direct action, and generating customer value in the physical world. We are now recruiting the most talented people in the industry to join our pioneering platform engineering team. Join to work at the cutting edge of technology, creating the industrial software systems of the future.
- Be a member of ABB AbilityTM Team supporting development of ABB AbilityTM Platform based solutions
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Present problem solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to work alone and as a member of the support and development team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Hands-on experience with Linux system administration or Linux application development.
- Understanding of Linux system security and resource usage monitoring.
- Good knowledge of computer networking principles and protocols.
- Docker experience
- TPM configuration knowledge is a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English both written and spoken
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Linux Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.