Mechanical Designer (Power Transformers Factory)
Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind. You will be a key member of the power transformers team in Business in Łódź, Poland. You will create or modify the pre-engineered designs of equipment, systems or installations by applying standard design concepts.
- Design of power transformers (calculation of ladle, lid, conservator strength).
- Preparation of construction documentation.
- Optimization of costs resulting from the adopted structural solutions and equipment used.
- Supervision during production.
- Submission of demand for materials needed in the production process.
- Assessment of technical risk related to the implementation of the project.
- Planning own work with taking into account the needs of the plant.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A higher education, graduates in Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the area of mechanical element design in the production company would be an asset.
- Knowledge of PTC Creo Parametric. Knowledge of AutoCAD. Good knowledge of the MS Office.
- Good knowledge of English allowing free communication in an international environment. Knowledge of the strength calculations of mechanical structures.
- Readiness to cooperate in the international environment.
- Ability to work under time pressure. Ability to work in a team and good organization of own work.
- Ability to solve problems and the ability to make decisions. Ability to take initiative.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies.
• Possibility of development and raising professional qualifications.
• Package of non-wage benefits.
• Nice atmosphere and partnership relations at work.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our web page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.