Network Automation Engineer Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for students of technical universities.
- Automate configuration and control of network devices;
- Configure Linux servers;
- Set up of laboratory devices.
- Student of 3rd or 4th year (IT, telecommunications, electronics);
- Practical experience in Python programming;
- Solid grounds in networking: TCP/IP, Linux OS;
- Fluent English;
- Team player;
- Self-reliance at tasks performance;
- Good work organization and good analytical skills.
Additional assets will be:
- Portfolio with previously completed projects;
- Knowledge of revision control tools (e.g. GIT);
- SEP certification.
More about us
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship;
- Long term cooperation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates. We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: "I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended)."