Senior .NET / Cloud Developer
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our department team, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer with willing to grow in an international environment who is especially interested in building large scale cloud based systems. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
ABB Substation Automation provides advanced protection, control and communication technologies to shape the future of the power grid and bring reliable power to all corners of the world. We build mission-critical automation systems for utilities and industrial customers in power, mining, oil and gas, transportation and public infrastructures, delivering future-proof solutions for managing power generation, transmission and distribution systems. Our solutions make use of modern hardware and software technologies to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in our growing Software Development Center in Krakow. Do you want to develop in an international environment and work with the newest technologies? Does the idea of exploring technology challenges and evaluating candidate solutions sound exciting to you? If yes, our offer is worth your attention!
- Designing and development of IoT / Cloud based solution
- Research and daily work within projects tech stack: Azure, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Time Series DB, IoT Edge
- Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common team goal
- Following best software development practices
- Share your experience and skills with other team members and other teams
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in computer science, information sciences or a related field
- Experience in at least one cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of any: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, ELK, PostgreSQL, Prometheus is a plus
- Unit, integration, solution testing technics
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.