Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join Epiphany Team. If you are willing to develop in an international environment, then this is an opportunity for you! We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who is not afraid to Linux ecosystem, Ansible, Terraform, Python programming. Ability to see bigger picture and look on the project from different (product’s) angles is a plus.
- Development of Open Source project
- Design and development of cli python application (SOLID, UT)
- Developing Ansible scripts
- Developing Terraform scripts for Azure, AWS (more in the future)
- Research and automation for tools within projects tech stack (Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ)
- Following best software development practices
- Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common team goal
- Share your experience and skills with other team members and other teams
- Knowledge of Linux ecosystem
- Knowledge of any: Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, ELK, PostgreSQL, Prometheus is a plus
- Experience in Ansible
- Experience in at least one cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Unit testing technics
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline
- Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
• Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Find out more and apply online: abb.pl/kariera.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.