Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Common Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our department team, we are looking for a Scrum Master. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product. Would you like to make and test software for engines or drives which are working on the world class installations like ships, power plants or mines? Join us! You will work in middle-size scrum multinational team and take care of quality assurance and tests automatization in agile way.
- Take care of all agile and scrum practices and values
- Guiding team on how to improve work and self-organization
- Help team to remove impediments
- Facilitating scrum meetings, team discussions and conflict resolution
- Write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Support Product Owner with maintaining product backlog
- Work in globally distributed project team in Finland and Switzerland
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Agile best practices and methodologies: XP, Kanban, Crystal, etc.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, English-language
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, continuous process improvements and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of other Agile methodologies
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become Scrum Master.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.