IS End User Computing Tower Service Coordinator
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. To strengthen our End User Computing team, we are looking for Tower Service Coordinator. You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, support delivery of multiple services from End User Computing portfolio – like File, Print, Virtual Desktop, Software Packaging and Distribution. in Cracow. Reporting to the End User Computing Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for applying strong IS infrastructure technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
• Ensures performance of IS Tower Services by monitoring the execution of the operational service processes (such as incident management, request fulfillment, change management and complaint management) by internal and external suppliers
• Coordinate the delivery of IS services within the allocated technologies and between the Towers
• Maintain a daily cooperation with global Vendors and work with them to ensure service level targets are met
• Provide suggestions for process improvement and assist in implementing changes.
• Support EUC Subject Matter Experts in Service Management activities.
• Support Project activities related to EUC services
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure service on a large enterprise scale
• ITIL Foundation certified
• Experience with ITIL processes management
• Good command of English
• Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
• Great team player
• Result driven problem solver
• Strong ownership and communication skills
• General knowledge of major operating systems such as Microsoft, iOS
• Understanding of software packaging deployment and distribution process on a complex and large environment
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS End User Computing Tower Service Coordinator.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.