Information Security Awareness Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for exciting, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. To strengthen our Information Security & Architecture department team, we are looking for Information Security Awareness Specialist with experience in communication, social media, and community management. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Collaborate actively on planning, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the Global Security Awareness and Education Program
- Assist in planning, definition, implementation and maintenance of awareness campaigns
- Create security awareness content for multiple channels (social media, intranet sites) as well as technical communication to users
- Engage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders (InfoSec team, IS/IT and business departments) on their security training and communication needs to be addressed
- Support service operations related to delivery of internal communication, awareness, training, VIP training, and e-learning design
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least a graduate degree (BA) in Communication / Marketing / Learning and Training or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of experience in learning, communication, and/or awareness campaigns in large, multinational and multi-cultural environments, including stakeholders management
- Experience in creating and leading a remote, global community supporting the effective implementation of global communication and/or awareness campaigns
- Proven ability to provide knowledge transfer via technology and in person
- Fully proficient command of English (C1+)
- Track record/portfolio of own communication pieces would be an asset
- Experience with using eLearning tools (e.g. Articulate), graphic design tools (e.g. Adobe CC) and technical communication tools (e.g. DITA) would be an asset
- Preferably 1-2 years or more of experience in the Security Awareness and Education domains
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Information Security Awareness Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.