AR Junior Specialist/ Specialist - Master Data with French
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Junior Specialist – Master Data with good knowledge of finance and communicative French. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Your main tasks are split into 6 areas which include:
- Master Data records: you ensure that Customer and Vendor Master Data is maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility; ensure high quality of processed records
- Advice and guidance: you understand the impact of the Master Data maintained and provide guidance to others regarding Master Data
- Documentation: you document, review and update all work procedures pertaining to all aspects of system maintenance
- Data quality assurance: you assist in the overall solution to quality issues by participating in the elimination of non-conformance and adopting the approach of "doing it right the first time"
- Super User duties: you provide support and training to other Master Data Professionals within own area of responsibility and suggest improvements concerning Master Data creation
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services in Accounts Receivable dedicated role a strong plus
- Very good in French and business English
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, exposure to accounting tools is a strong plus
- Customer service orientation, process orientation, attention to details, strong analytical and problem solving ability as well as good organization and coordination skills
- Basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment a strong plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.