Junior Project Assistant - Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a result of growth of our organization we are looking for candidates for position of Junior Project Assistant
- Checking quality of the data delivered by factories;
- Correspondence with data suppliers;
- Educating data suppliers;
- Updating documentation;
- Supporting webinars/online trainings.
- Availability to work at least 20-30 hours in a week;
- Student of 3rd/4th year;
- High attention to details
- Very good knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent English;
- VBA in Excel - additional skill;
- Analytical skills;
- Well organized/good organizational skills;
- SharePoint – additional skill.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- An interesting paid internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international company;
- Friendly working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.