FPGA - Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship in the form of a contract agreement;
- Long term cooperation under supervision of experienced scientists;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of gaining multidisciplinary and directional experience.
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates. We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).
- - Development and maintenance of control and protection system based on FPGA modules from world class vendors.
- - Student at 2nd - 4th year of Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related field;
- - Familiar with FPGA products from Xilinx, Intel/Altera, etc.;
- - Familiar with FPGA/ASIC design in HDLs (VHDL, Verilog) and High Level Synthesis;
- - Familiar with Vivado and Vivado HLS software;
- - General knowledge of communication protocols used in FPGA systems (UART, I2C, Aurora, Ethernet, etc.);
- - Experience in bare metal C/C++ programming;
- - Ability to read and understand technical documentation (English);
- - Availability at least 20h/week.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.